Safety Representative (Knoxville, TN)
Great West Casualty Company has a Safety Representative position available. This position is based in our Knoxville, TN office with an assigned territory in the Southeast.
This is a career you should consider if you:
- Have a background in Insurance, Trucking Operations, Safety, Logistics, Commercial Auto Risk Management, or Loss Prevention.
- Are adept in networking, building relationships, negotiating, and problem solving.
- Enjoy coaching, teaching, giving public presentations, and approaching work with a consultative approach.
- Possess a strong customer service orientation.
- Are a self-starter, organized, analytical, professional, and committed to excellence.
Who we are:Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America’s largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of our successful team.
For more information visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/nghome.guid?c=1111841&d=GWCC_Careers&prc=RMPOD1&r=5000371830506.
This position qualifies for relocation assistance. To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com.Great PeopleGreat CareersGreat West Casualty Company